1. To make your lashes appear thicker apply a coat of mascara on your lashes then dust on some loose powder over them to give the voluminous effect and finish with final coat of mascara and voilà.
2. Make sure you clean your brushes thoroughly as not doing so can result in break outs.
3. Using a primer before your foundation base is a fantastic way to make your makeup last for hours without budging.
4. To find your correct shade of foundation swatch it on your jawline to your neck to see which shade matches best.
5. If you don't have any matte lipsticks but want to go for the matte effect then apply any lipstick you have and dust translucent loose powder over the top. This with take away the shine and give you a lovely matte finish.